CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit is an application developed by Odin Game Studio. CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.As a member of the CTU – Counter Terrorism Unit, you will be under fire and under pressure as you are deployed to several dangerous locations to detain a rising c...
CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit Review
CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit is an application designed by Odin Game Studio. CTU: Counter Terrorism Unit was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
As a member of the CTU – Counter Terrorism Unit, you will be under fire and under pressure as you are deployed to several dangerous locations to detain a rising criminal threat. Anyone can fire a gun, but there are only a few who can bring down a suspect with intimidating presence, and force them to lay down their weapons and surrender.
At your disposal are a selection of weapons and tools that will aid you in fighting terrorism. These include the snake cam (used to see what dangers may face you behind a closed door), the night vision goggles, riot shield and three types of grenade. Based on your performance for each mission, players will be awarded with money which can be spent on new weapons, tools and hiring new team members.
AI team mates can be ordered to open doors, cover locations, move to area, use snake cams and an assortment of other tasks. You can also play online with up to four friends in five player online co-op.
- Up to five player online co-op
- Give commands to AI partners in single player
- Use a selection of tools ranging from night vision goggles to snake cams
- Use intimidation to force enemies to surrender
- Earn money from completing missions to spend on new teammates and weapons
- Go for stealth to increase your chances of arrest or go in and shoot everything in a rampage
- Level Editor with Steam Workshop integration