Not long ago we did this list and had a few people vote to find out which was the best Glam Metal song or to some known as Hair Bands. But now with the help of some friends we have bracketed each song randomly and voted down to number 1. It has been a while since we did this, but the list is fresh and ready to go.
Some of the songs on this list, I , Rayzor use while I write and not only Rockitt and the Sharkhorse, but other comics I am working on and even some of my posts here on Nightfall Unlimited. This is the music I grew up with, I was born in 1980 and lived through the 1980s.
In order to do a proper vote, we started with 64 songs. So here are the top 10 songs that did not make the top 50. I guess if we did a top 60, they would be on the list. Enjoy.
10. Bad English – When I See You Smile
9. Aerosmith – Dude (Looks Like a Lady)
8. Van Halen – Jump
7. Extreme – More than Words
6. Slaughter – Up All Night
5. Nelson – After the Rain
4. Motley Crue – Shout at the Devil
3. Van Halen – Hot for Teacher
2. Aerosmith – Janie’s Got A Gun
1. Living Colour – Cult of Personality
Stay tuned over the next 6 weeks for the rest of the countdown. The top 50 will begin next week with 50 -41.