This is it, the end of the line, the Top 10 Glam Metal Songs of all time.
Not long ago we did this list and had a few people vote to find out which was the best Glam Metal song or to some known as Hair Bands. But now with the help of some friends we have bracketed each song randomly and voted down to number 1. It has been a while since we did this, but the list is fresh and ready to go.
Some of the songs on this list, I , Rayzor use while I write and not only Rockitt and the Sharkhorse, but other comics I am working on and even some of my posts here on Nightfall Unlimited. This is the music I grew up with, I was born in 1980 and lived through the 1980s.
10. Def Leppard – Pour Some Sugar On Me
9. Europe – The Final Countdown
8. Motley Crue – Dr. Feelgood
7. Guns N’ Roses – Sweet Child of Mine
6. Ozzy Osborne – Shot in the Dark
5. Skid Row – 18 & Life
4. Night Ranger – Sister Christian
3. Poison – Every Rose Has It’s Thorn
2. Motley Crue – Kickstart My Heart
1. Ratt – Round and Round
So, what should we do a top 50 list of next? 90s hip hop songs? 90s Grunge Songs? 1 Hit Wonders? Let us know, if you like this and what is next.